Shibboleth 2.5.4-3.1 and Apache 2.4 on Amazon Linux AMI

Paul Nickerson pgn674 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:35:36 EDT 2015

I'm not sure I follow you, but I gave something a try. I got the Shibboleth
2.5.4-3.1 SRPMs from the Shibboleth-managed CentOS 6 and 7, RHEL 5 and 6,
and openSUSE 13.1 and 13.2 repos. Trying to rpmbuild from any of them
resulted in the same build dependency error.

Neither CentOS nor RHEL have httpd24-devel packages. That is unique to
Amazon Linux AMI, as well as to openSUSE 12 I noticed. However, there is no
SRPM for Shibboleth 2.5.4-3.1 in the Shibboleth-managed openSUSE 12.3
repository.

So I think I'm stuck building Shibboleth 2.5.3-1.1.