Google Apps with IdPv3

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 05:53:24 EDT 2015

So to reuse my v2 config for Google in v3, can I just setup the saml-nameid.xml as Glenn got working in his v3, and change my g_principal attribute to use that generator?

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk *

Rate our service with the Library & eLearning Survey
For Students: http://library.hull-college.ac.uk/survey