Why can't I reach the attributes from PHP?

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 12:05:38 EDT 2015

You mean they're not in $_SERVER?

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk<mailto:elearning at hull-college.ac.uk> *

Rate our service with the Library & eLearning Survey