FW: [openssl-announce] Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:24:17 EDT 2015

I'm forwarding this along by way of an update on the planned schedule of the 2.5.4 SP release.

It happens that things were lining up for this Thursday to be the release date for the SP anyway, and this just means I have to rebuild OpenSSL that day to include whatever this fix is going to be, so apart from the time it makes me to get that all done along with the Xerces patch release that day, I'll get the release done as soon as I can that day, so it's coming.

-- Scott