Understanding Data Connectors

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Fri Mar 13 12:39:06 EDT 2015

> I think.

Correct, the attribute resolution process is seeded with the ids of
attributes (i.e. the names from AttributeDefinitons)[*].  These are then
used to derive a dependency tree and then everything in the dependency tree
is resolved.

> If you removed (or commented out) the only attribute defintion that
> depended on a data conntector that connector should not be excercized,

Actually we could probably make that tighter and not seed any attribute name
that was dependency only, but that’s a nanooptimization.