IdP 3.1 - metadata config not working

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 10:57:05 EDT 2015

Thanks Scott.
Nothing in the catalina.log for today when I hit the status page though, will just plod on with more pressing stuff like authentication testing.

Dave

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk *

Rate our service with the Library & eLearning Survey
For Students: http://library.hull-college.ac.uk/survey