Shibboleth IdP 3.0 - Signature Validation Error

Gross, James JamesGross at uncc.edu
Tue Mar 3 09:45:59 EST 2015

I have not tested yet. I will be sure to do so and report back what I find.

Thanks for all the help!

James Gross | Enterprise Application and CMS Developer (Enterprise Web Services)
UNC Charlotte | Information Technology Services
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-0298 | Office: Kennedy 301-C39
jgross15 at uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-0298. Thank you.