shibboleth.Conditions.RelyingPartyId regex?

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 16 15:36:16 EDT 2015

On 7/16/15, 3:33 PM, "users on behalf of Liam Hoekenga" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of liamr at umich.edu> wrote:

>The bean I'm defining in my intercept flow conf uses that as a parent. e.g.

Oh, then that's the error. You've already supplied the constructor in the parent and used the Predicate version. You can't turn around and change to the other constructor here in the child.

If you're trying to drive it with a regex, the details would be fed into the constructor/etc. of the Predicate that you're injecting into this bean.