EncryptedAssertion

Truby Voglund tvoglund at mocodevco.com
Tue Jul 14 14:09:49 EDT 2015

Thanks Peter, your a great help.

Truby

From: users <users-bounces at shibboleth.net> on behalf of Peter Schober <peter.schober at univie.ac.at>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:54 AM
To: users at shibboleth.net
Subject: Re: EncryptedAssertion

* Truby Voglund <tvoglund at mocodevco.com> [2015-07-14 06:10]:
> I have finally gotten a Status of success after I log in using
> myself user.  I am writing a node.js SP that works with Shibboleth
> IdP.  Below is the response I receive.  I am unsure how to decrypt
> the EncryptedAssertion,

If you're merely trying to use an existing SAML SP implementation that
probably means they don't support encrypted assertions.
If you're writing the implementation yourself the SAML specifications
and profiles are your authoritative answer. For questions about
implementing SAML in your own code please use the
saml-dev at lists.oasis-open.org mailing list.
The Shibboleth lists are for the Shibboleth project and Shibboleth code.
-peter