Internal Server Error

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Fri Jul 10 23:20:55 EDT 2015

It looks like the IdP ran out of heap space some time this afternoon.  That may account for the problems encountered by the tester earlier.  I was unable to restart the IdP using the preferred mechanism due to something screwed up with permissions, so I started it up a different way(noted for Kevin).

Everything should be operational now.