Error on Testshib.org IdP server: SPSSODescriptor role metadata ... could not be resolved

Kevin Foote kpfoote at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 2 09:02:40 EDT 2015

> On Jul 2, 2015, at 4:31 AM, McNeill, Stu <Stu.McNeill at landesk.com> wrote:
>
> Ah yes I see that now.  If I had to guess I’d say there is a dodgy metadata file uploaded with “*.pccc.edu” somewhere it shouldn’t be (in the Entity ID maybe?) which is blocking any new uploads since then.
>
> Let’s hope someone can find a solution.  In the meantime I’m going to try setting up my own IdP, wish me luck!

Ok guys .. I’ve removed the MD file from June 24.
Please remember your file name so you can upload over your previous version of MD :-)

-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 12218 Jun 24 15:20 pccc-metadata.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 16296 Jun 30 16:39 pccc.xml

Learning to setup your own IdP is a useful task though… :-)

--------
thanks
 kevin.foote