Office 365, Student Advantage and Shibboleth Question

Schwoerer, Brad schwoerb at uww.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:03:34 EST 2015

Even though they keep talking about the updates, one of the biggest pieces for Student Advantage / Office365 ProPlus is that the Mac version is ancient.  I honestly don't see them rolling out the necessary fix for the old Mac installer and instead will just wait until the new version of Office for Mac is released sometime in late 2015? maybe 2016?

-Bradley