Problem with logout from Office 365

eduardo.junior eduardo.junior+shibboleth at dedalusprime.com.br
Fri Jan 9 08:12:11 EST 2015

Hi Farzan,

I tested a Federation solution that is integrating very well with Office
365, but they are not using the SAMLP (SP-Lite) as the
"PreferredAuthenticationProtocol", they are using *WsFed* (WS-Federation),
which is a modified SAML-2 protocol, as I understood.

I am doing a lot of research on this subject and I will let you now how I
am going with it.

Best,

Eduardo

--

Confidencialidade: A informação contida nesta mensagem de e-mail,incluindo