FIXED: Porting advanced v2 resolver config to v3

Marvin Addison marvin.addison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:18:01 EST 2015

> I’d be interest in seeing what the trace statements Scott added
> show up in this case.

I believe the last TRACE line in the following snippet:

2015-02-11 10:25:08,166 - DEBUG
[net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.resolver.impl.AttributeResolverImpl:309] -
Attribute Resolver 'ShibbolethAttributeResolver': Resolving data connector
edEntitlement
2015-02-11 10:25:08,166 - TRACE
[net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.resolver.dc.ldap.impl.TemplatedExecutableSearchFilterBuilder:164]
- Creating search filter using attribute resolution context
net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.resolver.context.Attrib
uteResolutionContext at 25f61040
2015-02-11 10:25:08,167 - TRACE
[net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.resolver.dc.ldap.impl.TemplatedExecutableSearchFilterBuilder:179]
- Adding dependency uid to context with 1 value(s)

Previously there were no entries like the last one, which clued me in I was
missing a <Dependency> element in my data connector. When I added that,
everything started working.