idP 3 - optional 2F based on attributes

Camel Guy camel at devguy.com
Tue Dec 29 12:26:36 EST 2015

Hello,

I have an authentication scenario that requires second factor
authentication based on attribute values. These attributes are created
by a data connector that uses the uid attribute as a source. The
additional complication is the second factor flow (e.g., captcha)
needs to produce attributes.

I'm looking at AttributePostLoginC14NConfiguration. Is this the place
to start, or do you think my use case requires a custom authentication
flow? I am wondering in particular how to choose a flow based on
attribute values.

I don't expect anyone to solve my problem - just perhaps some
Shibboleth classes or flows that I should investigate for clues.

Thank you,
cg