IDP Sending Users to Unsecure HTTP Connection

David E. Newswanger David_Newswanger at berea.edu
Mon Dec 21 13:29:47 EST 2015

I recently installed a new service provider. When people go to login via HTTPS, the identity provider authenticates them and then redirects them using HTTP to the home page and they get a security warning saying "The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party." How do I configure my SP or IdP to redirect authenticated users using HTTPS?

Thanks,

   David Newswanger.