Shibboleth Idp 3.2.0 Aacli Question
jquin014 at fiu.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:30:18 EST 2015
We are in the process of upgrading our Shibboleth Environment V2 to IDP 3.2.0, I started upgrading first to IDP 3.1.2 and when using the aacli script to test attribute release seemed to work with no problem. After starting with a clean install and bringing over the changes for 3.1.2 everything seems to work I tested a few sites with no problems and I have cleared out any errors in the log. When using the aacli script on 3.2.0 it only presents me with a url and not the attributes
When I go to the actual url I get a 404 page not found. I have added the ips to the access control file is there anything else that needs to be enabled for me get it working. I've tested a couple SP's so the attribute release is working and there are no errors in the log.
jquin014 at fiu.edu<mailto:jquin014 at fiu.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users