Working 3.1.1 IDP upgrade to 3.2.0 now broken

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 3 12:30:25 EST 2015

On 12/3/15, 12:22 PM, "users on behalf of Rod Widdowson" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of rdw at steadingsoftware.com> wrote:

>> OPEID is a static data connector.
>
>> 2015-12-03 10:25:30,448 - WARN
>[net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.resolver.spring.ad.BaseAttributeDefinitionPars
>er:100] - Attribute Definition 'OPEID': sourceAttributeID was not specified
>but is required
>
>From the look of that warning, it's also an Attribute Definition?  I cannot
>see how that warning could be spat out from the DataConnector you quoted.

Yes, the warning was added in 3.2 for IDP-665, but the underlying issue with the config being wrong was always there. If it was "working" before, it was working in some accidental fashion. We must have also added a constraint to one of the definitions, though, which should have been surfaced as a checked exception.