Relying party configuration

Dan Ciarniello DCiarniello at central1.com
Wed Aug 19 16:06:35 EDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Cantor, Scott [mailto:cantor.2 at osu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:08 PM
To: Dan Ciarniello; Shib Users
Subject: Re: Relying party configuration

On 8/19/15, 2:52 PM, "Dan Ciarniello" <DCiarniello at central1.com> wrote:

>>And I'm not used to the "p:" notation for adding properties to Spring beans so it didn't click that it was missing.  I guest my first clue should have been that "authenticationFlows" is not a valid bean tag attribute :-).

>You're more than welcome to use <property name="..."> if you prefer it, we thought most people would be happier with the shorthand, though they're quite weird from an XML perspective.

>-- Scott

Actually, I think that you made an excellent call.  Getting rid of "boilerplate" is a good thing as it makes things more readable.

Dan.

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential, may be privileged, and are intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying or using it. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately by return email or telephone call, and securely destroy this communication. Thank you.

Please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" or "Unsubscribe All" in the subject line to unsubscribe from this mailing list or from all commercial electronic messages from Central 1.