Invalid character 0x1

Sakhi Hadebe sakhi at sanren.ac.za
Thu Aug 13 08:42:04 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have a shibboleth SP and trying to connect it with the simpleSAMLphp
IdP. We are able to get to the IdP login page and login. But it throws an
error in the logs, saying, :

ERROR XMLTooling.ParserPool [1]: fatal error on line 9, column 6564,
message: invalid character 0x1

>From the web browser we are getting the error below:

xmltooling::XMLParserException

The system encountered an error at Thu Aug 13 14:40:59 2015

To report this problem, please contact the site administrator at
noc at tenet.ac.za.

Please include the following message in any email:

xmltooling::XMLParserException at (
https://mconf.sanren.ac.za/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST)

XML error(s) during parsing, check log for specifics

Please help.

--
Regards,
Sakhi Hadebe

Engineer: South African National Research Network (SANReN)Competency
Area, Meraka, CSIR

Tel:   +27 12 841 2308 <+27128414213>
Fax:   +27 12 841 4223 <+27128414223>
Cell:  +27 71 331 9622 <+27823034657>