Authn cancel from a subflow.

cneberg cneberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:17:16 EDT 2015

Thank you for the discussion and feedback.  I entered the feature request
https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/IDP-784

>>I agree with fine grained authorization there is no other way but to do
authorization in the SP, but for general corporate requirements doing it at
the IDP is simpler to enforce at scale, and just as important to audit at
scale.
>Most major applications have so many back doors when it comes to
integrating SSO that the audit would have to be done at the application
anyway if it was to mean anything.

I agree with those issues, but even when you've proven to yourself the
app/architecture is secure (not implying you only do this once) - someone
still needs to regularly audit that the authorization policies to ensure
they are inline with corporate policies, and corporate policies change so
its a never ending job.