idp login issue connecting to ldap

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 3 16:40:23 EDT 2015

On 8/3/15, 4:32 PM, "users on behalf of Jason Separovic" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of jseppa01 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Do you think the problem maybe here:

Using TRACE is useless here, it's just creating noise.

There hasn't been any problem yet posted. If there were a crash, it should be caught in the log, and there's nothing else I know of that can cause a blank page.

>When I enter user/pass and hit enter, the form is redisplayed with no messages:

I thought you said it was blank. In any case, that's simply not possible, and even if that happened, the log would show something happening. Did you modify the template in some way?

About the only way to get it to display no message at all is just to reload the form. Any input will trip errors on either the usernme or the password.