SP Attribute Query via web-proxy

David Langenberg davel at uchicago.edu
Sat Apr 18 00:54:15 EDT 2015

I have an SP sitting on a network that requires me to use a proxy in order
to reach the internet.  I've successfully configured it to fetch InCommon
metadata via the proxy.  However, I have one IdP that insists on using SAML
1, and I can't quite seem to find in the docs how to get the SP to use the
webproxy when making the backchannel requests.  Yes, I imagine this is
probably not doable due to the mutual authN concerns with SSL and
backchannel, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't overlooking anything
obvious.  Is there a way to make the SP perform the backchannel requests
via a proxy?

Thanks

Dave

--