MCB SSO not requiring greater authentication methods

Ho, PeiQuan PeiQuan.Ho at tufts.edu
Fri Apr 10 11:43:27 EDT 2015

I think what you're saying is what we're seeing.  The first login to SP1, we see the attributes being resolved and their values.  But the next login the SP2, we don't see the attributes again being resolved.  However, the odd thing is, in the IDP logs, we do see the scripted portion returning a different attributeResolverID value, or at least processing the logger.debug messages in that scripted attribute.

Thanks,
-PQ