Fw: session initiator / wayf question

Mike Flynn shibbolethlynda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 14:13:57 EDT 2014

What is very odd is that I have about 500 or so orgs that connect through my shib box.  4 out of those report this issue.  3 are through Okta (the other 15 or so Okta connections that I have are fine) and one in the middle east.

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 10:28 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

On 10/26/14, 1:10 PM, "Mike Flynn" <shibbolethlynda at yahoo.com> wrote:

>So is it possible the issue is the client's cookie and a clear of said
>cookie might resolve this?

No, the problem is the flow through the overall process, your security and
TLS settings, their browser, the cookies being set, etc.

Looping can only be debugged by tracing affected transactions and
analyzing where the flow isn't working correctly.

The discovery part is irrelevant. The issue is that your SP is no longer
successfully getting a session set up with their browser.