Shibboleth Service Provider - Need Help with Attribute Map

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Sun Oct 26 13:09:29 EDT 2014

Pete,

You should be able to see the inbound assertion and the attribute acceptance in shibd.log if you're modifying shibd.logger.  Unfortunately, that's about as far as debugging goes because Shibboleth can't presume that a particular name is correct whether on the wire or in configuration.

native.logger and native.log will contain relevant information too if your web server can write to it.

You might need to expand your scope beyond Shibboleth's logs if you don't find something obvious, but I bet you will.

Thanks,
Nate.