cookie examining tool

Dan LaSota dlasota at alaska.edu
Mon Oct 20 21:01:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm wondering if the folks here could reccomend a tool they've used recently (prefferably with OS X Yosemite, but I'm not picky), that would allow me to examine cookies before I accept them.

I am trying to diagnose SP difficulties and am experiencing Looping.

I'm following through with the suggestions locarted at the Shib Wiki here:
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPLooping

under 'Before Debugging' the wiki mentions a tool like:
Firefox's Live Headers extension or the Fiddler proxy tool

I did not have luck with Firefox's Live headers (Looping kept occuring with the browser window flashing repeatedly, ie it didn't pause to ask me about accepting a cookie or showing me what it was.)

Thanks,

Dan LaSota
Instructional Designer, UAF eLearning
(907) 451-4067