SV: testshib.org - The file you attempted to upload is too large

Kim Johnsson Kim.Johnsson at borgholm.se
Mon Oct 20 05:34:54 EDT 2014

?No worries about the name, you can blame my employer for that one.

Thanks for upping the limit. I just tried uploading again though, but got the same error. Maybe that change will take a while to have effect, or need a daemon reload or something?

Couldn't tell you why it's that large, I am not familiar enough with SAML to even begin dissecting it right now. It's a vanilla ADFS install on Windows Server 2012 R2 though, currently without any relying parties set up. Feel free to take a look: https://adfs.borgholm.se/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml?

Best regards

BORGHOLMS KOMMUN
Kim Johnsson
Systems Engineer, Municipal Executive Office

Fr?n: users-bounces at shibboleth.net <users-bounces at shibboleth.net> f?r Nate Klingenstein <ndk at internet2.edu>