Single Logout

Tomaz Majerhold tomaz.majerhold at arnes.si
Fri Nov 28 05:49:12 EST 2014

I draw the scenario is this correct thinking of solution.

              IdP____________________________________________________
                | |                                                        |
                | |                                                        |
______SP1______                    ______ SP2______
______SPN_____
|              |             |                 | |
|                           | |              |
App1       |    App2               App3         |
App4                    App5       |             App6
  ^             |         ^                   ^ |
^                           ^ |               ^
                 | | | |

                                             push

Soap server

Regards, Tomaz