Error using CAS & Shibboleth

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 26 16:57:21 EST 2014

On 11/26/14, 9:10 PM, "Alex Olson" <ako at byu.edu> wrote:

>I'm trying to configure cas and shibboleth to work properly together.

The best choice would probably be to start playing with the 3.0 beta and
the CAS implementation there if you can tolerate a lack of documentation.
Otherwise you're starting with an obsolete system right out of the gate.
Depends on your timeline.

> I feel like I'm close, and when I test I reach our cas login page, enter
>my credentials, and then idp-process.log shows:

Well, you're using an External login handler of some kind and it's not
identifying anybody. So whatever it's doing, the problem is in that code.