IDP authentication problems with Server 2012

Tim Larson Tim.Larson at ucf.edu
Thu May 22 13:15:06 EDT 2014

Thanks for the help.

Looks like the problem was the version of java being used by the IDP where I was having the problem.  Looks like the Java 6 libraries have a problem connecting to Server 2012 Active Directory.  I upgraded to Java 7 (jdk1.7.0_45) and everything started working perfectly.

Tim Larson
University of Central Florida