Reoccuring question about whithe page while waiting for an SP to answer

Michael A Grady mgrady at unicon.net
Sat Mar 29 22:41:04 EDT 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 3:31 PM, Michael A Grady wrote:

> That reminds me, I need to document those on the wiki, along with the recipe for how one could use that to record in Google Analytics if one wants to (based on ideas that originally came from CMU and Michael Gettes.) I'll get that done within this next week.

I did add documentation, with a couple of examples, for this feature that IdP 2.4.0 supports. Of course, feel free to improve what I added, or add more examples. (Or correct anything that is incorrect or poorly stated.)

I added a mention of this feature at the end of the IdP Install page:

    https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPInstall

and details on the following new page (linked to from the above):

    https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/oADr

--
Michael A. Grady
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (retired)

--
Michael A. Grady
Senior IAM Consultant, Unicon, Inc.