IDP -- need to query attribute store with two different search filters

David Bantz dabantz at alaska.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:05:14 EDT 2014

We use filters at both authentication and attribute resolver, as we allow use of either student number or name-based identifier in logins.

in the attribute resolver:
LDAP:
        <FilterTemplate>
            <![CDATA[
            (|(uasystemid=$requestContext.principalName)(bannerid=$requestContext.principalName))
            ]]>
        </FilterTemplate>
AD:
<FilterTemplate>
            <![CDATA[
                (|(sAMAccountName=$requestContext.principalName)(uaIdentifier=$requestContext.principalName))
            ]]>
        </FilterTemplate>

David Bantz