Shibboleth IDP trust with other IDP

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 10 09:50:46 EDT 2014

On 3/10/14, 2:39 AM, "krrishv" <krish.v at gmail.com> wrote:

>I have configured an apache as per your suggestion in the same box as Shib
>IDP and Shib IDP tomcat is listening on 8443 and apache listening on 443
>in
>the front proxying to Tomcat.

That means you ignored what I told you was required to solve the problem,
so reread what I wrote. I sent you the documentation link that explains
how to use the SP with Tomcat. Here it is again.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPJavaInstall

Nowhere in that link will you see any mention of HTTP proxying to port
8443. You need to use AJP.

And if you don't want to, then you will need to configure the connector in
Tomcat to override the physical port.