cannot pull isMemberOf attribute

Cameron Kerr cameron.kerr at otago.ac.nz
Thu Mar 6 18:15:44 EST 2014

Not sure about your LDAP, but we have a similar situation where the attribute must be explicitly requested. You can specify the list of attributes to request in attribute-resolver.xml

Earlier in the log you should be able to see what attributes were pulled from ldap.

Cheers,
Cameron

Sent from my iPhone