Attribute Filter Rule question ?

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 20 11:01:54 EDT 2014

* Robert Roll <Robert.Roll at utah.edu> [2014-06-20 16:56]:
> Should the following work ?
>
>      <afp:AttributeRule attributeID="uuBOXprimaryEmail">
>        <afp:PermitValueRule xsi:type="basic:OR">
>           <basic:Rule xsi:type="basic:AttributeValueString" attributeID="eduPersonAffiliation" value="student" />
>           <basic:Rule xsi:type="basic:AttributeValueString" attributeID="eduPersonAffiliation" value="staff" />
>        </afp:PermitValueRule>
>      </afp:AttributeRule>

At least not in ways I think you want it to. You'll want the
affiliation check in a PolicyRequirementRule as first child element of
the AttributeFilterPolicy, and then add an AttributeRule with the
attributeID of the attribute you want to actually release (possibly
called uuBOXprimaryEmail, based on the id you gave the attribute fule
above).
-peter