authn for O365 desktop applications

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 05:00:21 EDT 2014

Maybe they're subtlely hoping people looking at their solution will say, if they don't agree with it, 'look that's wrong and we need it to do this and maybe this way .... would be better'?

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

Please rate our service in the annual Libraries & eLearning User survey.
You could win a £15 Amazon voucher!
For staff - http://library.hull-college.ac.uk/staffsurvey
For students - http://library.hull-college.ac.uk/survey