Need help with the Shibboleth SP configuration

anandan anupam.nandan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:07:23 EDT 2014

Hi Scott

Last time, I was able to change the "Access Denied" to the custom message.
However, I still need to kill the Shibboleth session. It seems to me that
<Errors access="yourTemplate.html" /> has only option for static page as it
doesn't run aspx. Moreover I don't see any thing happening on the fiddler.

1. Is there any way I can make the user to force re authenticate with IDP,
if user is trying to access web page which need higher authentication?

2. Can I add java script in "yourTemplate.html" and get the Shibboleth SP
session handle in order to kill it ?
Any small sample or pointer would be helpful.

The use case is that the user has to go through verification process, if
user has lower access privileges and wants to access a web page which
requires greater access level.

Thank you for your time.