Problems configuring 2nd SP host to the same IDP

Tony Autin tony.autin at innosoft.ca
Tue Jul 1 15:23:26 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

Thanks, sorry for my confusion. Which of these (or all) should be set to
debug?

# fairly verbose for DEBUG, so generally leave at INFO
log4j.category.XMLTooling.XMLObject=INFO
log4j.category.XMLTooling.KeyInfoResolver=INFO
log4j.category.Shibboleth.IPRange=INFO
log4j.category.Shibboleth.PropertySet=INFO

# raise for low-level tracing of SOAP client HTTP/SSL behavior
log4j.category.XMLTooling.libcurl=INFO

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

> > In some quick internet research, it appears I change the logging level
> in the
> > shibd.logger, but I'm unsure of what to change? Which of the options ties
> > back to the native.logger?
>
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPLogging
>
> You do not change the (relevant) logging level in shibd.logger as that's
> not the right log file. Changing the default level for native.logger will
> include the request mapping logging relevant to the issue.
>
> -- Scott

Tony Autin
Director of Implementation and Special Projects
1-888-510-3827 EXT 705
tony.autin at innosoft.ca
www.innosoft.ca