[#MXE-681707]: Shibboleth consulting services

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Fri Jan 24 15:39:16 EST 2014

Also, any deployer who would like to leverage a vendor with Shibboleth-related expertise can do so by consulting our list at:

http://shibboleth.net/community/consultants.html

The Shibboleth consortium receives lists these consultants for no money and no implied validation.  Consulting organizations are also encouraged to join this list by dropping us a brief note at at contact at shibboleth.net.

I'm not at all against commercial support for Shibboleth.  I think it's great.  Let's just keep it in the right places and allow the open source project to thrive in an free, open source way.