Announce: Database Backed Storage Service

Wessel, Keith kwessel at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 9 11:16:48 EST 2014

Problem solved, and I feel pretty silly for not checking this sooner.

In all my web.xml work with the MCB and this service, the filter got removed from web.xml. The bean in internal.xml was still storing sessions, but the filter being left out was keeping the principal from getting to the database.

Paul, sorry to have wasted your time on this rather careless mistake.

Keith