How does apache module locate the shibd server

Christopher Bongaarts cab at umn.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:21:42 EST 2014

On 2/12/2014 2:12 PM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> Note that any load at all will make your site unusable, particular a lot
> of scripts, graphics, or other embedded content, if it's protected. This
> is only practical for toy sites or limited load.

The caveat is right on the money - we are doing this with a site that
gets a sizable amount of (unprotected) traffic, and it does OK on the
(much less trafficked) Shib-protected parts of the site.

--
%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%  cab at umn.edu          %%
%%  OIT - Identity Management  %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%