Permission to use Shibboleth logo

Stuart Kacy Stuart at cabells.com
Mon Dec 22 13:19:20 EST 2014

The way I have it set it is users can either log in manually using our authentication system, or they can click the Shibboleth image below the username and password textboxes to pick an institution.  I'm not sure what I could use in place of the Shibboleth logo that would allow users to understand what the link does.

Stuart Kacy
Software Engineer
Cabells International