Problem with tomcat hanging on Shib 2.4

Brian Koehmstedt bkoehmstedt at ucmerced.edu
Fri Aug 29 14:58:42 EDT 2014

I am almost positive that PermGen does NOT come out out of heap.
Actually, I can confirm this as I am looking at JVM stats now that are
showing me perm is indeed separate.

John, based on the documentation, I believe caching is off by default,
and we have not added any of the caching options, so I believe that
attribute resolver caching is not in play here at thus not at fault.