Message was signed, but signature could not be verified.

Farzan Qureshi fqureshi at rosmini.school.nz
Wed Aug 13 20:15:22 EDT 2014

Hi Paul,

Exactly. Well. I will first read on office 365 if there is a need for SP or
not. Otherwise if it only needs IdP then I am already done with IdP config
:)

Thanks for your help.

On 14 August 2014 12:07, Paul Hethmon <paul.hethmon at clareitysecurity.com>
wrote:

>  On Aug 13, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Farzan Qureshi <fqureshi at rosmini.school.nz>
> wrote:
>
> Just a quick question. Do you have any idea or know someone who has
> integrated office 365 with Shibboleth. Is there really a need to configure
> SP?
>

>  I haven't done it, but from what I've gathered, you will be the IdP and
> Office365 will be the SP. I would hope the MS documentation would give you
> that information, but that is likely too much to hope for.
>
>  Paul
>
> Paul Hethmon
> Chief Software Architect
> paul.hethmon at clareitysecurity.com

*Farzan Qureshi* | Network Administrator & Help-desk Support | Rosmini
College | (09) 487 0 530

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (
admin at rosmini.school.nz). Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rosmini College
email.