Message was signed, but signature could not be verified.

Farzan Qureshi fqureshi at rosmini.school.nz
Wed Aug 13 18:48:36 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have loaded metadata to IdP and to SP. When I try to access /secure, I am
presented with login form. I provide my credentials and I am authenticated
but then I get following error. However I should get a HTTP 404 error which
is a success anyway which I read on testshib.org. But it is not happening.
I have spent days but I don't know what I am missing. Why it is not
straight forward?? Please help.

ERROR

An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact your
helpdesk or user ID office for assistance.

This service requires cookies. Please ensure that they are enabled and try
your going back to your desired resource and trying to login again.

Use of your browser's back button may cause specific errors that can be
resolved by going back to your desired resource and trying to login again.

If you think you were sent here in error, please contact technical support
*Error Message: No peer endpoint available to which to send SAML response*

On 14 August 2014 03:30, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

> On 8/12/14, 11:36 PM, "Farzan Qureshi" <fqureshi at rosmini.school.nz> wrote:
> >
> >Meta data file is on my localhost system and also the SP. Would you
> >please help me if you can share how I can use the local meta datafile for
> >both my IDP and SP?
>
> There are two metadata files, one for each. You can generate example
> metadata from the SP at /Shibboleth.sso/Metadata and review it. The IdP's
> example metadata is generated at installation time. You need to exchange
> them and load them into the opposite system to make it work. Whatever you
> gave the IdP is wrong, that's all.
>
> -- Scott

*Farzan Qureshi* | Network Administrator & Help-desk Support | Rosmini
College | (09) 487 0 530

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (
admin at rosmini.school.nz). Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rosmini College
email.