CXRF attack and Shib SP

Russell Beall beall at usc.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:42:44 EDT 2014

Nothing was detected regarding the Shib SP component of course, it was the application which was found to be vulnerable.  Management indicated on their response that something could be done about this with shibboleth and so the task was punted over to my director.  I'll just have to punt it right back…

Thanks,
Russ.