New Shibboleth daemon on new server - user/wayf page just reloads over and over

Johnny Lasker jlasker at educause.edu
Tue Sep 17 13:26:20 EDT 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

I updated the hardcoded /DS to be /Login and also updated our metadata
with incommon to point to /Login.

Now, if you go here and click on 'log in with uncommon'
https://new.educause.edu/user/login?destination=user/login it redirects to:
https://new.educause.edu/user/wayf?shire=https%3A%2F%2Fnew.educause.edu%2FS
hibboleth.sso%2FSAML%2FPOST&time=1379438279&target=ss%3Amem%3A6b5a62c4b722f
8a1f1b186d1bd0df2240a248670f4124c8aa758907e59391c5d&providerId=https%3A%2F%
2Fnew.educause.edu%2Fshibboleth-sp

We are trying to get to the wayf page with our org tiles, but it gives us
a 'Direct access to this page is not supported' warning.

We were using entityID instead of shire previously, but if I change that
url to use entityID, it just reloads the page.  Maybe it has to be changed
in the code.

Is there another config element I'm overlooking?

Thank you,

Johnny Lasker Programmer/Analyst

EDUCAUSE <http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 303.544.5677 | main: 303.449.4430 | educause.edu
<http://www.educause.edu/>