New Shibboleth daemon on new server - user/wayf page just reloads over and over

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 12 12:23:03 EDT 2013

FWIW, I just tried manually injecting a query string of similar form into
an SP and it worked, so I'm not sure why yours doesn't.

I will note however that you said, and I dearly hope you mispoke, that
you're running 2.3.1, which is:

a) ancient
b) unsupported
c) completely insecure

So, I suppose if that's true, I'd suggest you upgrade to a supported
version if you can't figure out what's causing the extra ampersand. It may
be something changed in the code that would work around the issue since
I'm not seeing it fail.

What's very odd is that to have to request the DS again, it isn't seeing
the SAMLDS=1 parameter either. If the code saw that, it would fail instead
of looping back. It isn't meant to be doing that.