Multiple IDP Entity IDs with 1 IDP

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 9 14:00:06 EDT 2013

On 9/9/13 1:55 PM, "Roy Spectech" <roygspectech8 at gmail.com> wrote:

>We're having trouble defining the handler.

You don't need those SessionInitiators. If you're trying to maintain
indexes, don't waste your time on that. And in no case should you be
generating metadata from any of this. Your metadata is a separate matter
to manage. There's no other reason you would need to care about indexes
inside the config.

>So this works:
>
>However, the extended version fails (404):

>     404 Not Found

If that's not an Apache 404, you're probably mounting and forwarding
evertthing beneath /customer1 to some other app server.